Terug naar vacatures
Supply Chain Director Asia
StandplaatsPasir Gudang, Malaysia
Purpose of the job
The Supply Chain Director is in charge of leading the supply chain operations and optimization of the following subsidiaries of Bunge Loders Croklaan Malaysia; Bunge B2B Oils Singapore. The Supply Chain includes raw material inbound logistics, outbound logistics, production planning and technical non-commodity purchasing such as Shea, Illipe and Enzymes.
You are also responsible for import and local sourcing of raw materials and export to destination countries. Furthermore you evaluate and optimize Region Asia system wide supply chain based in several locations to create synergy.
Tasks & responsibilities
Finished products and raw material non-commodity and commodity procurement.
- Organizing and restructuring the departments and the activities to align with the new sales and operations planning.
- Working closely with BG Singapore Commodity procurement
- Closely monitoring compliance with Sustainability programs with regards to Palm and Palm Kernel sourcing.
Responsible for the total Supply Chain processes in BLC Asia
- Supply Chain departments:
- in Pasir Gudang 3 direct reports
- in Singapore with 1 direct report for Soft Oils logistics.
- coordination of the outbound North Africa and China flows.
- Delivering the agreed customer service level at best cost
- Maximize Capacity Utilization
- Transport synergy and optimize transport costs
- OTIF – On Time and in Full at customer
- Inventory management
- Warehouse management internal and external optimization
- Harmonization, standardization and optimization of processes and procedures across Regions sites and destinations.
- Non commodity raw material procurement, sub departments in Organizational design, allocation, synergy analysis, align with BBS procurement and execute
- Commodity procurement 1 manager as direct report, 6 executives.
- IBP Supply Review Lead for BLC Asia
Education and Experience
- MBA or equivalent
- Minimal 10 years industry relevant experience in Supply Chain or related functions
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required
- Mandarin Chinese and Bahasa Malasia are a great plus
What do you bring to the job
You possess leadership and analytical skills and you show passion and dedication in your work. Of course your personality brings an entrepreneurial drive, but at the same time you have the sensitivity and thus natural way of working with different cultures. Furthermore you know how to persuade people and get things done.
Who are we?
We are a worldwide leading producer and supplier of premium quality oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. Our products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition.
Our committed and innovative approach is based on 328 years of combined oils and fats expertise. As a result, we work with our customers to create healthy, sustainable and cost-effective offerings that meet or exceed their business goals.
- A complete seed and tropical oils portfolio
- The industry’s most globally integrated and sustainable supply chain
- 5 continents from which we operate, enabling us to serve the globe
- 100+ countries served
- 100% traceable palm oil to mill
- 300+ patents awarded for innovations developed by our R&D specialists
- 325+ years of combined expertise in ingredients, applications and processes
- 500+ products used in a wide range of applications, from animal nutrition and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition
- 2500+ colleagues, partnering with you to deliver world-class solutions every day, that help you create healthy offerings, sustainable and cost-effective offerings.
For more information, you can reach out to Robbert Groenendijk (Talent Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit http://europe.bungeloders.com/.
You can apply by clicking on the link button below and send us your CV and Motivation Letter.
Agencies are not appreciated at the moment