Back to vacancies
Regional Key Account Lead Global Customers
Job Area Sales & Marketing
LocationPasir Gudang, Malaysia
Overall purpose of job
This role is a critical connector to our Global Customers and enables us to have regional relationships and line of sight with these customers which are the building blocks for Bunge’s global strategic account management.
Location: Singapore or Malaysia
- Execute and deliver on regional development plan in conjunction with global initiatives
- Articulate value proposition to Global Customers through preparing customer presentations as needed
- Coordinate formal RFP Pricing tender preparation cycle in liaison with the Global key customers strategic pricing, but also help with ad hoc pricing opportunities and help liaise with Bunge origins on plant certifications, product specifications, capacity supply chain availability, costings, new products availability
- In liaison with regional marketing and sales dept, help build and maintain market intelligence through market mapping of all global account relevant activities in the region
- Product purchased, packing format, location, annual MT consumption & growth %, market shares by category
- Competitor review eg. annual MT production capacity, product portfolio, brand strategy, packaging and logistic delivery format, sales channel used, technical strength, mfg and logistic center, expansion plan/rumours… Competitor profiling vs. Bunge strengths and weaknesses
- Keep the organisation posted on our F&I Global customers new products introductions and market trends
- Actively use the Global Customers Salesforce Community, Bunge Customer Preparation Methodology and Template
- Provide timely, detailed customer visit feedback and updates
- Work closely with the Regional R&D on pipeline development and Customer R&D relationship building
- Prepare monthly and LT sales forecast with all the granularity needed (SKU levels etc..) as well as sales report (gap to budget explanation and client insights).
- 8-10 years commercial experience and experience with strategic account management preferred
- Food Ingredients exposure required
- Strong proficiency in English and exceptional communicator
- Entrepreneurial & problem-solving mindset
- High level of initiative and ability to work without a lot of direction
- Broad business acumen. Deep understanding of the work performed by multiple functions, including Supply Chain, Operations, R&D, Customer Service, etc.
- Ability to navigate both the technical and commodity worlds. Strong technical selling experience and value-added selling skills.
- Track record of business development
- Capable of developing deep and cross functional relationships
- Execution orientation, strong negotiation skills, and ability to close deals