Are you an Application and Product Specialist with experience in the food or specialty ingredients market who is looking for a new challenge? Stop searching and apply now!
What will you be doing as a Global Application and Product Specialist?
As a Global Specialty Ingredients Application and Product Specialist you will require strong application capabilities in order to translate the ingredients into customer products. You will mainly work on products such as: Bakery, confectionery, Instantization and ice cream. By leading and supporting several development projects you will play a critical role in the development of customer solutions. The specialty ingredients scope is very broad an contains subjects such as lecithin, waxes, tocopherols, phytosterols and protein.
Our Global Specialty Ingredients Application and Product Specialist also has an important role in communicating with our customers. The products, which you will be working on, will have a strong contribution to innovation projects. Bunge Loders Croklaan also values your input and views regarding these subjects. Hence, we encourage you to share your thoughts and ideas. Furthermore, you will explore and share new opportunities for customers to the Bunge Loders Croklaan Business team.
In this role you will also support the Regional business if necessary. You will be based in Wormerveer, where all applications facilities are installed. For this position you will have a close collaboration with different departments such as: Sales, Marketing and other category teams in confectionary, bakery and nutrition.
Contribute to projects as lead or team member in applications work
• Participate or coordinate projects in Specialty ingredients;
• Recommend specific applications for the given ingredients tested;
• Develop application accordingly in key product applications as Confectionery, Bakery, Ice cream, Margarine, and all necessary measurement to understand the benefit of our ingredients.
Search for new opportunity in the scope of Product Applications
• Scout, develop and propose potential innovation by necessary competitor tracking, patent analysis, creative approach and consumer/customer understanding in the field of responsibility;
• Propose exploratory program in the field of Application;
• Generate appropriate Patents and any legal documents to protect our right and competitive edge (NDA, JDA,).
Develop and maintain strong capabilities and skills in Application for Specialty Ingredients
• Define necessary resources requirement and means like pilot plant, application lab, professional kitchen… for completion of key projects;
• Propose new partners when necessary in applications;
• Ensure transmission of knowledge inside the team as well as within relevant functions in Specialty Ingredients.
Support Regional business
• Keep the upmost knowledge in the field of applications;
• Train regional teams to application of Specialty Ingredients;
• Intervene with Sales team to prepare and coordinate customer/distributor training;
• Answer any request related to application of Specialty Ingredients coming from regional teams.
Reporting the results and interpreted it
• Report all results to relevant team and team leader on regular basis;
• Develop the best method and tool to measure performance of trials;
• Track budget and time related to the actions.
What do we offer?
The possibility to work for an international company with great opportunities.
The opportunity to work on a global scale with different projects.A platform to develop yourself and to become a specialist. In this role you will get a lot of room for your own input. What else can you expect from Bunge?
What do we expect from our Global Specialty Ingredients Application and Product Specialist?
A proactive and analytical person with a positive mindset. You have strong communication skills and a great urge for results. Furthermore, you take initiative and look for different ways to succeed as a team.
Additionally, we expect:
Information and application:
Are you interested in more information or do you want to apply? You can reach out to Poyan Azar (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at BLC.Careers@bunge.com with your questions or CV and motivation.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated, we do not use agencies for our recruitment. Open proposals of candidates are at own risk.